Purple/Grey Check – 86/25, Blue/Grey 86-31, Red/Polvo – 86/33
Australian 100% Alpaca Connection Scarf Plaid
Every single garment is made in or includes exceptionally soft alpaca fibres in the highest quality. Therefore, our products need special care. In general, we recommend dry cleaning for coats, jackets, capes, throws and some accessories, and hand washing for knitwear. In any case, always refer to the care instruction label that comes with the garment.
– Take your garment to a reputable professional dry-cleaner that has experience working with natural fibres.
– Show the staff the label with the washing instructions. All our products have this label.
– Inform the staff about spots and stains you want to have removed.
– Gentle hand wash in lukewarm water (35°C).
– Use a mild soap or a fine fibre detergent. Do not bleach.
– Avoid wringing and twisting.
– Lay the garment flat on a towel to air-dry and reshape it.
– Fresh up the garment with a very cool iron, if needed.